Welcome to the online home of the Michigan Aerospace and Robotics Verification Lab (MARVL)! We verify real-world, safety-critical systems. Our research focuses on verifying safety for cyber-physical systems in the ways they are deployed. Our research interests include:
- formal verification for numerical methods
- synchronous programming with verification for robotics
- collision avoidance for airborne and ground vehicles
- verification of machine learning
- verification of control theory
- 06/23: Mohit successfully defended his thesis! Congrats Dr. Tekriwal!
- 06/23: One paper accepted to FoMLAS ’23
- 10/22: Two papers accepted to FTSCS ’22
- 10/22: Nishant presented his work at FMCAD in Trento, Italy
- 09/22: One paper accepted at SC ’22
- 07/22: Jean-Baptiste presented at DAC-AS in San Francisco
- 07/22: One paper accepted at FMCAD ’22
- 07/22: One paper accepted at EMSOFT ’22
- 06/22: Congrats to Mohit for winning a Chateubriand Fellowship!